Truth!



I've seen many guys get angry when some girls say that all men are rapists; they will be like, "Don't generalize. Not all guys are rapists!"

Now, while the statement that all men are rapists is false in its entirety, that's not the point.

The point is THAT SOME MEN DO RAPE. A SIGNIFICANT PROPORTION OF MEN DO RAPE!

That's what we should concern ourselves with—that some people like us are acting like animals.

A girl who has been molested before (some have been molested many times) DOES NOT KNOW THAT ALL MEN DO NOT RAPE). We do not have a tag on our forehead that say "I'm a rapist" or "I'm not a rapist", so I don't see why that would be a problem to you.

Now if you were "wrongly" accused of rape and you were asked to defend yourself, that's a different thing; but for a girl to (probably) say that all men are rapists and it becomes a problem to you, then my brother, you're part of the problem.

Because you left the important thing to chase what I don't know.

Daalį»„.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why God Has Not Forgiven the Devil

Proximate Analysis of Celery

We Need More Communication